For The Recently Found Innocent- White Fence

 As you may know from reading my cd reviews, I am old and a lover of many different types of music. So when I hear music that is current and sounds like the beautiful reverb and psychedelia of the 60's, I am ready to listen!


So recently I have been made aware of the great music from artists like Ty Segall, Mikal Cronin, Morgan Delt and now Tim Presley.

And now this release from Tim Presley, under the name of White Fence, is a great album of fuzz, psychedelia and Sgt Pepper and Thirteen Floor Elevator mixture of aural bliss!

The guitars ring dissonant and discordant on most of the songs with lyrics that may leave you wondering exactly what Presley is trying to say, yet never trite or boring.

My favorite songs are the opening track, "The Recently Found," which segues into "Anger! Who Keeps You Under?" Other noteworthy songs are "Actor," "Arrow Man," and "The Light." I can say there really isn't one bad song on this whole album.

The production is raw, yet polished, dissonant yet full of harmony. If you like psychedelia, then give this cd a listen... it is definitely a great cd from a musical genius.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unsure

Depression Cherry- Beach House